Thursday, June 24

being meager

Meager is the word that Morgan & Elise like to use for people who are lacking a little confidence, personality, spunk, etc... and I guess I have to admit that I've been meager about posting the big news - Jaime & I are engaged!  

Being a fiance should make you want to shout from the rooftops and all that - but I feel like I've been in a wonderful state of...calm. It felt good to not change my facebook relationship to "engaged" right away - to keep the news close & intimate for a while. But - it's been a week - so let's throw that out the window! 

We're happy little comprometidos and are planning for our next adventure. Who thought a bicultural relationship couldn't work? Who thought it was too complicated? Call us crazy - I think we just like a little extra spice in our relationship (also referred to as: confusion, language mishaps, airplane tickets, expensive visas...).  :D

1 comment:

  1. congrats carrie, so happy for you two!
    p.s. wore your (my?) earrings the other day and got SO many compliments!

    ReplyDelete