Tuesday, January 25

so done!

There comes a point in the wedding process where you just want to be DONE with the planning. That point is now. I'm happy to feel relaxed 4 days before my wedding...the checklists are almost complete (special thanks go out to copious amounts of freshly ground & brewed coffee...couldn't have done it without you). Now it's time to just enjoy these "almost our big day" feelings.

And thank goodness I'm calm - because I'm off in a few hours to introduce my soon-to-be in-laws to the freezing weather of Wisco in January. Sorry about the winter wedding guys...but a girl (who's marrying a Mexican on a fiance visa time limit) has got to do what a girl's got to do!  



1 comment:

  1. enjoy it so much! i'm so excited for you and you have both been in my prayers so much lately : )

    ReplyDelete